Timorex Gold is registered in more than two dozen counties globally, including: Argentina, Australia, Belize, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Mexico, Moldova, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Serbia, South Korea, United States, Turkey, Venezuela. Registrations are pending in the European Union, Brazil, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain.
In various GLP residue trials of Timorex Gold, no residues were detected. On this basis:
- Timorex Gold is not subject to MRL requirements, according to US-EPA BRAD 028853
- The active ingredient in Timorex Gold is classified in the EU regulation EC 396/2005 as a “Low Risk Substance”
- The active ingredient in Timorex Gold is listed in EU regulation EC 149/2008 as a “No MRL Required” compound
Timorex Gold is a product with low toxicity.
Studies conducted by leading international labs, no residues of Timorex Gold were detected in the soil water or air. Further, Timorex Gold has been shown to be:
- Non-toxic to bees and birds
- Non-toxic to beneficial arthropods, including predatory mites, predatory bugs, and parasitic wasps
- Readily biodegradable in water. It causes some acute toxic effects to aquatic organisms but does not cause long-term adverse effects.
Timorex Gold is authorized for organic production by numerous international certification bodies: